Hi, I’m C. L. Lewis, author of the Creed Griffon Series. If you’d like to learn more about Creed Griffon and The Road to Dendura, visit www.creedgriffon.com, www.facebook.com/creedgriffonfictionseries or click on any of the purple links in this blog. Please know, this isn’t a cheap attempt to try and sell you something. Rather, this is a simple contest. If you’d like to enter or know someone who’d be interested in doing so – then keep reading.
Currently, I’m offering a free signed copy of The Road to Dendura to the first two people who can correctly answer the two questions I’m about to reveal. Know that the last time I did something like this, it took almost two weeks to find our winners. By chance, if you’re reading this blog a week after the fact, don’t think it’s to late to email in your reply. You never know, your answers might be the only ones that are right!
Before I can reveal the questions, I need to cover a few simple rules. I know… What would fun be without rules? Yawn
1. This contest is open to United States residents only. I apologize to my international readership. I don’t often get a chance to make contest rules where my books are concerned. I hope you can understand and know that I”m looking to the future for changes in this area.
2. All participants must send in their responses by using the contact us form located on the Creed Griffon website. Simply click on the purple link located directly above to go to that page, or you can visit the website and use the ‘Contact C. L. Lewis’ link located in the menu.
3. Winners are determined on a first come first serve basis. The First two individuals to to answer both questions correctly per our discretion will be the winners. It’s that easy.
4. Yes, you can enter as many times as you like! Kids, make sure it’s okay with your parents first.
Please understand that we are not responsible for underage individuals that enter without the proper permission.
5. By entering, you agree that we are not responsible for computer malfunctions, and/or emails lost or not received. Winners are responsible for providing the correct mailing address and for receipt of item.
6. By entering, all participants agree to allow us to publish their name along with their answers.
7. Only one book per winner.
8. This contest will end February 28th 2014.
That’s it! So what are the two contest questions?
1. All living Pharaohs were said to be the living incarnation of what Ancient Egyptian god?
2. Name an invention created by the Ancient Egyptians.
Good luck! Respectfully,